Saturday, October 27, 2007

Featured Etsy Shop - Cryztalvisions

Cryztalvisions comes from a long line of artistic souls and has been fascinated by crystals and stones for as long as she can remember. She’s had some wonderful teachers who have passed on to her their passion for nature, geology, crystals and gemstones. Listen in while she serves up her "cryztal" clear views and methodologies.

Media masters: "When I'm learning a new technique or process I find people I consider to have mastered the media and take my inspiration from them as I learn."

Treasured tools: "Silver is my preferred metal. I seek out unusual stones to design around; I'm always looking for new ways to push my designs. But it’s my hands that are my most treasured tools."

Natural inspirations: "My best inspirations always come from nature. Whether it's a walk through the woods or a visit to the beach, I always come back to my workshop refreshed and full of new ideas."

Gem array: "Sometimes all I need to do is spread out some gemstones and I start to envision new designs. It's as if some pieces actually design themselves."

Personal matters: "No matter what you do or how skilled you are at your craft, there will be people who are attracted to it … and people who are repelled by it. In any case, don't take it too personally."

Self affirmations: "Stay true to yourself and follow your passion. When you do, everything else falls into place. "

Words I live by: "Live, laugh, love and most of all … create!"

http://www.cryztalvisions.com/
http://cryztalvisions.typepad.com/

No comments: