Tuesday, February 12, 2008

GO OUT FOR A WALK - AN ART WALK

I've been invited to join Art Walk Easthampton. It's something I've been considering for a while but couldn't fit in. Last year I did more than 15 venues, including Marketplace@Eastworks, one of the stops on this walk and where I'll be showing.



This year I'm cutting back to just the finest art shows. So that's why I am officially signed up to show at this incredible event. It's the second Saturday of each month and is from 5-8 p.m. - perfect substitute for the (somewhat lathargic) movie scene.


More than a dozen venues host visual, musical and performance art in an energetic sampling of local, regional and national talent. You can explore Easthampton's best galleries, shops, restaurants, pubs, and music and theater venues.


Located on Pleasant Street in Easthampton, this amazing old refurbished factory building has an open floor plan and is home to artisan studios, retailers and residents. The first floor (street level) is where you'll find cute little shops and boutiques and where resident artisans show their wares.

No comments: