Thursday, November 29, 2007

Catch Up With Me This Weekend At Eastworks

When I was in high school, I was allowed to leave early and go to work from 1:00 to 4:30 p.m. I worked in a factory right next door to the beautifully repurposed factory building, Eastworks. Well now I'm back and what a wonderfully different atmosphere there is to enjoy!

Located on Pleasant Street in Easthampton, this amazing old building has an open floor plan and is home to artisan studios, retailers and residents. The first floor (street level) is where you'll find cute little shops and boutiques and where resident artisans show their wares.

Don't miss me at the Winter Festival this weekend - Friday, Saturday and Sunday - where Eastworks artisans and other invited artists (like myself) will be open for business right on the main wood-planked hallway. Hours are 10am - 5pm the first two days and 12pm - 4pm on Sunday. Come shop, have lunch and shop some more!

No comments: