Friday, March 14, 2008

Calling Etsy Artists

Organizing Fall Show Now

We're looking for some of Etsy's finest to show at a beautiful indoor venue in Easthampton, Mass. This will be an Etsy-only show to be held this fall. All the details have not yet been determined, but thought we'd get a jump start on at least finding interested artists. We'd love to find a wide range of artists working in all mediums. Please contact me if you are interested.

Date: Fall - possibly two days

Time: 10-5 - most likely

Venue: Marketplace at Eastworks (search my blog for 'eastworks' to learn more about the venue)

More Info: coming soon!

I've shown in this venue for over a year now and they are well-communicated shows. I always make about eight-to-ten times my booth fee. Won't you consider joining us?

1 comment:

Myssie said...

Hi there Deanna, My name is Myssie, my sister and I have an etsy shop (hadnmademenagerie.etsy.com) & we live in Easthampton.
I was linked to your blog by the WMASS Etsy yahoo group and I like the idea of a show in Eastworks.
Cheers,
Myssie
P.S. your jewelry is lovely.